TorqueSim, RealSimGear, and X-Aviation are pleased to announce the release of the Take Command! SR22 G1000 Series and Take Command! SR20 G1000 1.2.1 updates. These updates consist of a variety of improvements which we have integrated to improve the aircraft.
To Update: Download your installer here and re-install!
Don’t have the aircraft already? You can check out the G1000 SR22 and SR20 here!
Take Command! SR20/SR22 G1000 Series Changelog:
- Add fix for users with frozen G1000 screens on startup
- Fixed Avitab
- Adjusted VR clickspots for throttle and mixture levers
- Added ability to disable the G1000 multithreaded texture uploader for those with unsupported graphics cards
- Prevent crash at sim quit caused by improper file access with Windows
- Add support for increased G1000 screen resolution configurations
- MD302 Auto Initialization with RealSimGear SR20/SR22 Cockpit Hardware
- Updated RealSimGear Command Mapping files to support latest RealSimGear cockpit hardware
As always, thanks for supporting TorqueSim. We appreciate your feedback and support!