X-Aviation and TorqueSim are pleased to announce the release of the BN-2 Islander v1.1.2 update. This update consists of a variety of bug fixes which we have integrated to improve the Islander, providing the most realistic X-Plane 11 Islander experience!
To Update: Download your installer here and re-install!
Here’s what’s changed in version 1.1.2:
Improvements / New Features:
- [IS-363] – FMOD tweaks to improve sound
- Installer now auto-installs latest G5 if purchased and installed on computer
- [IS-374] – Fixed HPA Altimeter baro texture
- [IS-375] – Glideslope indicators were not visible at night
- [IS-379] – Autopilot Disconnect Button Fix
- [IS-380] – NAV/HDG HSI Flag Fix
As always, thank you for supporting TorqueSim and X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!