TorqueSim, RealSimGear, and X-Aviation are pleased to announce the release of the Take Command! SR22 Entegra Series and Take Command! SR20 Entegra 1.0.3 update. These updates consists of a wide variety of bug fixes which we have integrated to improve the aircraft.
To Update: Download your installer here and re-install!
Don’t have the aircraft already? You can check out the Entegra SR22 and SR20 here!
Take Command! SR20 Entegra and SR22 Entegra Series Changelog:
- Much improved integration with RealityXP GTNs and GNSs:
- Implemented parsing RealityXP output waypoint names (prevents the “+XX-YY” style names that have been showing previously when the AIRAC cycle conflicts and a waypoint doesn’t exist in the different database between RealityXP/X-Plane
- Improved behavior of CDI key with RealityXP on GPS1. The CDI key now works properly and following the “1-2-1 method” along with using the CDI key to switch between VLOC1/GPS1 should now work properly.
Bug Fixes & Improvements:
- Fixed mouse cursor behavior on popup windows with the Windows operating system.
- Improve MFD airspace altitude limit display location determination algorithm
- Improve persistence system
- Adjusted propeller governor override to remove prop fluctuations that was affecting a subset of users
- Entegra OAT units on Map page match setting on the Engine page
- Fix behavior of wind indicator on the ground
- Update RealSimGear CommandMapping files
- Add MD302 standby gauge for RealSimGear Cockpit hardware
- Add setting to disengage parking break with toe break press
- Disable obstacle database on Linux builds to prevent library loading issues
- Fix trim hat labels
As always, thanks for supporting TorqueSim. We appreciate your feedback and support!