X-Aviation and TorqueSim are pleased to announce the release of the BN-2B Islander v1.2.1 update. This update consists of a variety of bug fixes which we have integrated to improve the Islander, providing the most realistic X-Plane 11 Islander experience!
To Update: Download your installer here and re-install!
Here’s what’s changed in version 1.2.1:
Improvements / New Features:
- Fixed G5 displays (AFM G5 Required)
- Improved panel normal map
- Fixed gap in altimeter edge
- Fixed incorrectly rotating wheel
- Added rotation constraints to the ammeter
- Removed phantom glass on overhead panel
- Added back in the flaps placard
As always, thank you for supporting TorqueSim and X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!