X-Aviation and TorqueSim are pleased to announce the release of the BN-2B Islander v1.2.0 update. This update consists of a variety of bug fixes which we have integrated to improve the Islander, providing the most realistic X-Plane 11 Islander experience!
To Update: Download your installer here and re-install!
Here’s what’s changed in version 1.2.0:
Improvements / New Features:
- New exterior textures. Improved rivets and joins and dirt. Better normal maps.
- Updated default liveries to match new texture spec.
- User made liveries will work with no changes required!
- New liveries can make use of the improved blank textures and normal maps!
- Updated interior with new panel, new seats, new fixtures, interior trim, and window frames.
- Updated flight model with better airfoils, fuel consumption, and cruise speeds. Adjusted trim ranges and effectiveness.
- Several FMOD improvements and bug fixes. New engines, new props, tuned flyby and so many other adjustments.
- The same night lighting technology implemented in the 2T has been brought to the 2B which greatly improves the panel visibility in low light conditions.
- Added Linux support
- Improved autopilot engagement logic
- Added multithreaded texture uploading to GPU
- Improved Ammeter
- Updated libacfutils version
As always, thank you for supporting TorqueSim and X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!