X-Aviation and TorqueSim are pleased to announce the release of the BN-2T Turbine Islander v1.0.1 update. This update consists of a variety of bug fixes which we have integrated to improve the Turbine Islander, providing the most realistic X-Plane 11 Islander experience!
To Update: Download your installer here and re-install!
Here’s what’s changed in version 1.0.1:
Improvements / New Features:
- Added engine failures for significant over-torquing
- Added throttle and mixture lever detents
- Added multi-sided prop disc logic
- Added Alt. Static Source switch
- Elevator trim limits adjusted
- Fixed HSI misaligned texture with night lighting
- FMOD improvements
- Updated libraries to resolve mt_uploader crash at launch that few users were experiencing
- Right altimeter baro setting fixed
- D/G-Slew Indicator added
As always, thank you for supporting TorqueSim and X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!