X-Aviation and TorqueSim are pleased to announce the release of the BN-2 Islander v1.1.1 update. This update consists of a variety of bug fixes which we have integrated to improve the Islander, providing the most realistic X-Plane 11 Islander experience!
To Update: Download your installer here and re-install!
Here’s what’s changed in version 1.1.1:
Improvements / New Features:
- [IS-367] – Add door open/close to menu bar
- [IS-372] – Rebake gauges_LIT.png in 2k to match ALB textures
- [IS-364] – Typo in the cruise fuel flow charts, first row: 23.5 should be 33.5
- [IS-365] – Possible texture or UV artifact on the prop governors
- [IS-366] – Roll index markings on AI
- [IS-368] – 3D modelled bolts on nose fairing missing on one side only.
- [IS-369] – Door latch animation linked to AviTab
- [IS-370] – Glareshield 3d extends beyond fuselage
- [IS-371] – Carb heat keybinding gives different result than mouse manipulator
- [IS-373] – NAV flag texture mapping bug
As always, thank you for supporting TorqueSim and X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!