We have released the version 1.0.1 update for the Pocket Rocket. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the Pocket Rocket from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.1 for you.
How do I update?
1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php
2. Find your original Pocket Rocket download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!
What’s New / Changed:
- New Beacon Light object
- New Cabin Light object
- G1000 Engine/System Page ITT scaling fixed
- G1000 Fuel Quantity metric units based on load manager setting
- Checklist state tracker adjusted
- Flap overspeed settings adjusted
- ITT tuned
- fmod volume fix & tuning
- Aircraft menu drag handles improved
- Igniter sensitivity reduced
- Random failures should be less frequent
- Negative fuel weights prevented on load manager
- Added “-” button for custom tail numbers with hyphens in the tail number interface
- Oxygen refill button added to aircraft menu
- G5 auto off enabled
- Auto Transponder swap to ALT mode to mimic G1000
- Synthetic vision failure with no AHRS overlapping on G5 fixed
- Yaw Damper improved
- G1000 Bezel-less popups added (afm/pr/cmd/popup/PFD_NOBEZEL /MFD_NOBEZEL)
- Aileron flutter on autopilot addressed
As always, thanks for being a customer of TorqueSim and X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!