TorqueSim and X-Aviation are excited to announce the release of the BN-2T Turbine Islander for X-Plane 11! It is equipped with 2 Allison 250 turboprop engines, has a 1500 pound useful load with full tanks, and can carry nine passengers. It has a 730 nautical mile maximum range and 170-knot cruising speed which gives the BN-2T Turbine Islander an even more diverse range of missions than the BN-2B.
The aircraft is available for $34.95 on X-Aviation, here. If you have already purchased the TorqueSim BN-2B Islander, you are eligible for a discount, bringing the price to $19.95. Check your email for an email from X-Aviation with instructions.
We also now have a bundle containing the TorqueSim BN-2B and BN-2T Islanders. Add both to your cart and use the coupon code 5798be55 when checking out to receive the bundle pricing of $54.95 ($15 off!).
Thank you for supporting TorqueSim! We hope you enjoy the BN-2T Turbine Islander as much as we did making it for you.
- Highly detailed 3D model
- Full PBR 4K Texturing
- Custom Systems, including:
- Fully custom electrical system, simulating the circuit breakers, buses, generators, and battery
- Custom fuel manager
- Custom lighting
- Custom Avionics, including:
- KFC225 Autopilot
- GTX345 Transponder
- KR87 ADF
- M800 Chronometer
- High-fidelity FMOD sound pack, with sounds recorded from the real aircraft
- Carefully tuned and tested flight model based on real life performance data and input from Islander pilots
- X-Plane GNS530/GNS430 (Also supports the RealityXP GNS530/430)
- Support for RealityXP GTN 750/650
- AFM G5 Integration (requires a copy of the AFM G5 plugin)
- Custom Load Manager
- Persistent systems (switches return to the state which they were left)
- Fully custom C++ Plugin using the X-Plane SDK
- Includes 12 base liveries, a blank livery, and paint-kit! See the liveries here
- Long-term support, as well as additional features and updates planned